Good chalet bungalows for sale in the award-winning village of Broughshane are rare, so offering an exceptional Chalet Bungalow in the heart of the village is bound to cause some excitement.
This semi-detached chalet is separated from the main street by a large established garden, offering potential purchasers a unique combination of privacy and convenience. this flexible home can be configured to offer up to four bedrooms (two first floor and two ground floor) or the ground floor rooms can be utilised as additional reception rooms.
Finished and maintained to a high standard throughout, potential purchasers are unlikely to be disappointed and given its unique quality, early viewing is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
- Semi detached Chalet Bungalow in the heart of the award winning village of Broughshane
- Entrance porch opening into the main entrance hall
- Formal living room, with the option to use the other ground floor rooms as two additional receptions or as additional bedrooms
- Modern kitchen fitted with a range of white high gloss eye and low level units
- Ground floor family bathroom fitted with a contemporary suite
- Two large first floor bedrooms
- Oil fired heating system (condensing boiler)
- PVC double glazed windows (hardwood double glazed velux windows)
- PVC fascia boards and guttering
- Large established garden, laid in lawn with decorative gravel, flower beds and paved patio areas
- Set in the award winning village of Broughshane, with its many amenities literally on your doorstep
PORCH 1.68m x 1.28m (5′ 6″ x 4′ 2″)PVC front door and side lights, glazed door to Entrance Hall
ENTRANCE HALL 5.92m x 1.88m (19′ 5″ x 6′ 2″)Glazed door from entrance porch, hotpress, built in storage, stairs to first floor
LIVING ROOM 4.73m x 3.48m (15′ 6″ x 11′ 5″)Adam style fireplace surround with a granite hearth and electric inset fire. Ceiling coving
SITTING ROOM 2.97m x 3.27m (9′ 9″ x 10′ 9″)Adam style fireplace surround with a tiled hearth and electric inset
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 4.47m x 3.53m (14′ 8″ x 11′ 7″)Modern fitted kitchen with a range of white high gloss eye and low level units. Formica worktops with matching upstands. Tiled splashback areas, space for cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over
BATHROOM 2.53m x 2.08m (8′ 4″ x 6′ 10″)Fitted with a contemporary bathroom suite including a bath with electric shower over, WC and WHB. Tiled splashback areas
BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.28m (11′ 1″ x 10′ 9″)
BACK HALL 3.27m x 1.46m (10′ 9″ x 4′ 9″)PVC back door
LANDING 4.25m x 1.87m (13′ 11″ x 6′ 2″)Built in storage
BEDROOM 2 4.95m x 3.48m (16′ 3″ x 11′ 5″)Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM 3 5.04m x 2.98m (16′ 6″ x 9′ 9″)Built in wardrobe
GARAGE 5.38m x 298m (17′ 8″ x 977′ 8″)Up and over door, pedestrian door to the side. LIghts and power
Mature front garden with a large lawn, long tarmac driveway and parking area. Decorative gravel flower beds with mature trees and shrubs. Enclosed by wooden fencing. Two garden sheds
Private back garden, hardscaped for low maintenance with paved patio areas and decorative gravel.