Located in the quiet residential development of Kenbane Crescent, just off the Dan’s Road, this well maintained detached bungalow offers easily managed living accommodation in a much sought after location.
Configured to be access friendly, with a hard landscaped back garden looking onto green fields beyond, this bungalow is likely to have a strong appeal to those considering a down size.
Early viewing is strongly recommended in order to avoid disappointment, as bungalows of this quality are not typically on the market for long.
- Detached Bungalow
- Two formal reception rooms including a Living Room and Dining Room
- Kitchen fitted in Oak eye and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Access friendly shower room, fitted with a wet area, electric shower, w/c and WHB
- Oil fired heating system (condensing boiler)
- PVC double glazed external doors and windows
- Alarm system installed
- Large adjoining Garage with automatic roller door and pedestrian doors into the Kitchen
- Garden to the front, laid in lawn with an asphalt driveway and car port
- Private back garden, hard landscaped for low maintenance with views over green fields to the rear
- Set in a quiet residential environment, convenient to Ballymena town centre
ENTRANCE HALL 2.32m x 1.37m (7′ 7″ x 4′ 6″)PVC front door and side light. Built in storage. Glazed door into Living Room.
LIVING ROOM 5.85m x 3.69m (19′ 2″ x 12′ 1″)Tiled fireplace surround and hearth with a wooden mantle piece and electric inset. Ceiling coving. Glazed doors to both Entrance Hall and Dining Room.
DINING ROOM 3.88m x 2.96m (12′ 9″ x 9′ 9″)Ceiling coving.
KITCHEN 3.56m x 2.78m (11′ 8″ x 9′ 1″)Fitted with a range of Oak eye and and low level units. Laminate worktops with tiled splashback areas over. Integrated oven and grill, separate hob with an integrated extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Pedestrian door into garage.
HALL 4m x 1.48m (13′ 1″ x 4′ 10″)Hotpress
BEDROOM 1 3.69m x 2.66m (12′ 1″ x 8′ 9″)Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 3.74m x 3.11m (12′ 3″ x 10′ 2″)Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 3 3.64m x 2.71m (11′ 11″ x 8′ 11″)Built in wardrobe.
SHOWER-ROOM 4.43m x 2m (14′ 6″ x 6′ 7″)Fitted with a large access friendly shower area, with electric shower, WHB and W/c. Splashback areas.
GARAGE 6.37m x 5.63m (20′ 11″ x 18′ 6″)Automatic roller door. Pedestrian doors to Kitchen and rear patio. Tiled floor. Light and power. Condensing boiler unit.
Front: Garden laid in lawn, with mature flower beds and shrubs. Asphalt driveway with car port over.
Rear: Private rear garden, enclosed with wooden fencing, facing onto green fields, fully paved for easy maintenance with some small sunken flower beds.