- Entrance Hallway with Ash balustrade stairway, with Ministral Gallery over
- Four reception rooms, including Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room and Sun Room, plus ground floor Study
- Ceiling coving in principal reception areas
- Magnificent fitted Kitchen, by Siematic, gloss finish units, Cream stone worksurfaces, central island unit and integrated appliances
- Utility Room, fully fitted (also with gloss finish units)
- Ground Floor Shower Room (shower, LFWC and WHB)
- Comprehensive tiling specification, including Porcelain tiled hall, Kitchen, Utility and Shower-Room
- Ground Floor Guest Bedroom suite, fitted Bedroom suite in Satin Ash (matching freestanding furniture included) with Dressing Room (fitted in Satin Ash) and luxury En-Suite Bathroom
- Three additional first floor Bedrooms (one with En-Suite Shower-Room)
- First floor Bathroom, superbly fitted with a White suite
- PVC double glazed windows (except velux type)
- Oil fired heating system
- PVC eaves/soffits/facias with seamless aluminium guttering
- Security system, includes external CCTV cameras, electric entrance gates with intercom
- Pine panelled internal doors with matching joinery
- Double detached garage, twin roller doors
- Landscaped gardens, with external patio areas and well kept lawns and borders, externally to circa 1.3 acres
- Separate front paddock, circa 0.6 acres
This is a quite superb country residence, offering circa 3160 sq ft (Approx.) of internal accommodation, set on a total of around 1.9 acres, which includes circa 1.3 acres of ground and gardens, plus a separate paddock of circa 0.6 acres.
Excellent privacy, approached from the Cloughwater Road via a sweeping private driveway, with electric entrance gates and lighting, the property enjoys outstanding views from the rear elevation, over the valley to the Antrim Hills on the horizon.
The internal specification is truly outstanding, finished accordingly and while descriptive words are fine in themselves, literally nothing will match personal appraisal of this fine quality country home.
ENTRANCE HALL 5.47m x 2.97m (17′ 11″ x 9′ 9″)Ash, balustrade stairway to the First Floor, with storage cupboard underneath. Porcelain tiled floor.
LOUNGE 4.83m x 4.15m (15′ 10″ x 13′ 7″)Adam styled fireplace, with Cotswold Stone surround, metal inset and polished granite hearth and traditional fender.
SITTING ROOM 4.85m x 4.16m (15′ 11″ x 13′ 8″)Corner fireplace, again in Adam styling with Hardwood surround marble inset and hearth, with inset gas fire. Fitted range of display book shelving (with glazed doors at eye level) and fitted drawers and desk recess. Matching radiator cover.
DINING ROOM 3.68m x 4.87m (12′ 1″ x 16′ 0″)Solid Oak plank floor. Glazed double doors opening to the Kitchen.
STUDY 2.97m x 2.39m (9′ 9″ x 7′ 10″)Fitted study desk top and storage cupboards.
SUN ROOM 5.69m x 5.42m (18′ 8″ x 17′ 9″)A bright, spacious room, which takes full advantage of the views. Recessed ceiling lighting, porcelain tiled floor. French windows lead to the patio. Glazed double doors to the Kitchen.
KITCHEN 7.01m x 4.12m (23′ 0″ x 13′ 6″)The Kitchen is fitted to an exceptional specification, by Siematic with gloss finish eye and low level wall units, Cream stone worksurfaces and matching central island unit, which has the cooking hob (six gas burners). Built in conventional and microwave/combination overs. Integrated American Fridge/Freezer. Glass wall splashback over the worktop areas (Soft Close doors fitted). Concealed lighting in the glazed eye level units and over worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed ceiling lighting and stainless steel extractor unit over the hob.
UTILITY ROOM 3.53m x 2.39m (11′ 7″ x 7′ 10″)Fully fitted with a gloss finished range of eye and low level wall units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit. Porcelain tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and space for dryer.
SHOWER-ROOM 2.77m x 1.81m (9′ 1″ x 5′ 11″)Fitted with a luxury three piece White suite includes corner shower cubicle (tiled walls), LFWC and bowl styled WHB set on a vanity stand. Heated towel rail. Half tiled splashback walls and porcelain tiled floor. Fitted wall mirror with illumination. Hot press built into the Utility Room/Shower-Room corridor, walk-in, with fitted shelving and porcelain floor tiling. Internal light.
BEDROOM 5.38m x 3.27m (17′ 8″ x 10′ 9″)Fitted bedroom suite in Ash, with matching chest of drawers, which will remain as part of the Bedroom furniture.
DRESSING ROOM 2.31m x 2.78m (7′ 7″ x 9′ 1″)Includes full wall length wardrobe unit, also finished in Ash, with hanging, drawer and shelving space. Matching drawer/cupboard unit included.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.44m x 2.26m (8′ 0″ x 7′ 5″)Fitted with a four piece luxury suite, includes Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle (with full body jets, radio and lighting, with Steam facility), LFWC and WHB (set in vanity unit). Three quarter tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Fitted wall mirror with illumination.
Minstrel styled gallery overlooking the Hall.
BEDROOM 2 (FRONT) 4.83m x 2.35m (15′ 10″ x 7′ 9″)Built in eaves storage.
BATHROOM 4.81m x 2.28m (15′ 9″ x 7′ 6″)Fitted with a four piece White suite, again to a superlative standard, includes freestanding Rolltop bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, LFWC and WHB set on a vanity unit. Tiled floor and tiled walls. Fitted wall mirror with illumination.
BEDROOM 3 6.67m x 3.35m (21′ 11″ x 11′ 0″)Patio doors, which provide excellent natural light, together with a superb view of the Antrim hills. Built in wardrobe.
EN-SUITE SHOWER-ROOM 2.65m x 1.53m (8′ 8″ x 5′ 0″)Fitted in keeping with the First quality theme of the property, a luxury White suite, includes fully tiled shower, LFWC and WHB. Full wall and floor tiling.
BEDROOM 4 4.83m x 4.29m (15′ 10″ x 14′ 1″)Includes fitted wardrobe suite, includes wardrobes, drawer space and fitted bookshelving. Includes matching radiator cover. Eaves storage built in.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.62m x 5.41m (25′ 0″ x 17′ 9″)With twin front roller doors and side pedestrian access door. Power sockets and fluorescent lighting. Oil fired boiler unit installed.
Landscaped gardens, extending to circa 1.3 acres, with lawns, sweeping gravelled driveway with lighting, forecourt and rear parking area. Paddock to the front, of circa 0.6 acres (the entire holding is approx. 1.9 acres). The gardens include patio areas, shrubberies, natural perimeter hedges and herbaceous beds. The rear patio areas enjoy excellent views. Electrically operated Entrance Gates off the Cloughwater Road (internal intercom).