- Mid Terrace House
- Entrance Hall with fitted cloakroom off
- Large Living Room with open fire
- Kitchen fitted with a range of wood effect eye and low level units
- Three well proportioned first floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom fitted with bath, shower, WHB and W/c all in White
- Oil fired heating system
- PVC double glazed external doors and windows
- Garden to the front with an enclosed yard to the rear
- Off street parking to the rear
- Excellent investment potential
Conveniently located just off the Grove Road, this three bedroom mid terrace house, with off street parking to the rear, should be of particular interest to both investors and first time buyers.
Although in need of some updating/cosmetic work, the property benefits from PVC double glazed windows throughout.
ENTRANCE HALL 3.59m x 1.17m (11′ 9″ x 3′ 10″)PVC front door.
CLOAKROOM 1.73m x 1.69m (5′ 8″ x 5′ 7″)Fitted with a White WHB and W/c. Painted wood wall panelling.
LIVING ROOM 6.56m x 3.5m (21′ 6″ x 11′ 6″)Open fire in a brick surround with wooden mantle piece and tiled hearth. Tiled floor.
BACK HALL 1.47m x 0.88m (4′ 10″ x 2′ 11″)PVC Back door.
KITCHEN 3.76m x 2.88m (12′ 4″ x 9′ 5″)Fitted with a range of eye and low level units. Formica worktops. Tiled splashback areas. Integrated cooker and hob with integrated extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
LANDING 3m x 0.83m (9′ 10″ x 2′ 9″)Built in cupboards.
BEDROOM 1 2.93m x 2.9m (9′ 7″ x 9′ 6″)
BEDROOM 2 3.57m x 2.9m (11′ 9″ x 9′ 6″)Wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 2.9m (11′ 6″ x 9′ 6″)Wood effect laminate flooring.
BATHROOM 2.93m x 1.68m (9′ 7″ x 5′ 6″)Fitted with a White bathroom suite including a bath with electric shower over, WHB and W/c. Fully tiled walls. Hot press.
Front: Laid in lawn, enclosed by wooden fencing with a pedestrian path to the front door. Rear: Fully enclosed concrete back yard, gated for pedestrian and vehicular access. Store.