Facebook Competition rules
- The competition is being run by Harry Clarke & Company.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- All entries will be entered into the competition; the winner will be randomly selected.
4. The winner will receive a gift voucher for Galgorm Resort and Spa (worth £180!). The recipient of this gift voucher will enjoy ONE of the following Galgorm experiences:
1. Five course meal for two in the River Room Restaurant with a bottle of house Champagne*
2. Enjoy all day access to the Thermal Spa Village with Spa Lunch or Afternoon Tea for two people.
3. An overnight stay in a Superior guestroom or Cottage Suite for two people including Full Irish Breakfast and use of the Thermal Spa Village
***Book your table online at Galgorm.com***
Overnight stay valid Sunday-Thursday in January & February 2020 ONLY (excludes 13th-16th February) All other experiences valid to 30th June 2020.
5. Terms and Conditions apply as below;
All vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
This gift voucher features a unique ID code, may not be exchanged for cash, is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Each gift voucher may only be redeemed once.
The original gift voucher must be presented on arrival and the unique reference code quoted when booking. Advance reservations are necessary and subject to rate availability.
Cancellation policies apply and will be notified to you upon making your reservation.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.
6. The gift card will be posted to the competition winner or can be collected directly from our office.
7. The judge’s decision is final
8. The opening date for this competition is Saturday 7th December 2019
9. The closing date for this competition is Thursday 19th December 2019 at 9am
10. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Galgorm Resort and Spa. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Harry Clarke & Company, not Facebook or Galgorm Resort and Spa.
12. Terms & Conditions: Harry Clarke & Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Harry Clarke & Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Harry Clarke & Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Harry Clarke & Company. Harry Clarke & Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Harry Clarke & Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Harry Clarke & Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Harry Clarke & Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.